We grasped it, finally.
Mamahood. Amma hood.
With our two humans.
So different, but shared the same womb, the same breasts.
They’re a little over nine moments and this is me trying to heal.
From a traumatic pregnancy.
and the ongoing struggle of postpartum ocd.
welcome back, folx.
Mama & Amma
We are two women who are married to each other and stretching towards motherhood as we wholeheartedly battle infertility due to a hypothyroid and PCOS and our journey through pregnancy with twins all the while making playlists together. This blog is written by Mama unless otherwise specified.
find us on Instagram: teamraptorrex
current update as of november 2017:
- went through the process of receipical ivf (amma’s eggs, mama’s uterus)
- transfer occurred during the Aug. eclipse
- Four days later we got our first positive
- Currently in the second trimester with twins
- currently carrying: two humans with boundless energy